- Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley
- Other Canon Witch Charlie Weasley Draco Malfoy Dean Thomas Albus Dumbledore Ginny Weasley Harry Potter Hermione Granger Minerva McGonagall Pansy Parkinson Ron Weasley Seamus Finnigan Severus Snape Viktor Krum
- Drama Romance
- The Harry Potter at Hogwarts Years
- Philosopher's Stone Chamber of Secrets Prizoner of Azkaban Goblet of Fire Order of the Phoenix
Published: 07/21/2004Updated: 07/15/2008Words: 148,965Chapters: 17Hits: 58,696
Some Perfect World
- Story Summary:
- Draco wants a rematch, Hermione wants some answers, Ron wants things back the way they were, and Harry just wants a good night's sleep. A coming-out tale in the life of a famous young wizard, complete with meddling professors, 'fowl' play, first love, and some truly excellent friends.
Draco wants a rematch, Hermione wants some answers, Ron wants things back the way they were, and Harry just wants a good night's sleep. A coming-out tale in the life of a famous young wizard, complete with meddling professors, 'fowl' play, first love, and some truly excellent friends. Prologue: A challenge, a rematch, and a reconsideration of enmity.
Why can't Harry just get a good night's sleep? And why did he ever enroll in Advanced Potions? Chapter 1: Grappling. A dream, a distraction, and a dark dungeon alcove.
Chapter 2: Venture. Realising, revealing, and all the risks involved therein. Sometimes the scariest situation just needs a willing ear. And sometimes a willing ear makes a situation much scarier.
Draco's in the closet, Harry's in the hot seat, and Ron's on Harry's last nerve. With friends like these, who needs the Spanish inquisition?
Ron gets redeemed, Harry gets rejected, and Hedwig gets some play. Sometimes you have to laugh and forgive, especially with friends who understand you this well.
Sunlight, pillow fights, and every little thing's gonna be alright. Everyone attacks a challenge in his or her own way.
Draco surprises Snape, Hermione surprises Harry, and Ron surprises no one. When you can't get a normal night's sleep, it really messes with your mind - and your friendships.
Harry looks for answers, Draco looks for his own path, and Ron and Hermione look to the future. Friends, and helpful information, can turn up in the most unexpected places.
Food, folks and fun. Harry goes looking for answers, and gets distracted by some unexpected help.
Penalties, consequences and ill-gotten gains. Even a really bad week has moments you wouldn't give back for anything.
Revelations, recriminations and rescues. It can be hard to put your friends' needs before your own, but it can also be very rewarding.
Investigation, exploration and invitation. Just when things fall into place, something else usually falls in on top of them.