- Ginny Weasley/Harry Potter Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley
- Draco Malfoy Ginny Weasley Harry Potter Hermione Granger Original Female Witch Original Male Wizard Ron Weasley
- General Drama
- Children of Characters in the HP novels
- Philosopher's Stone Chamber of Secrets Prizoner of Azkaban Goblet of Fire Order of the Phoenix Quidditch Through the Ages Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Published: 05/07/2004Updated: 09/12/2004Words: 41,276Chapters: 7Hits: 9,381
Dark Phoenix Rising
- Story Summary:
- Sequel to The Legend of the Phoenix Well. The Dark will rise once more... aided by the Storm and the almost-Leo... After the defeat of Lord Voldemort, the wizarding world thought it was safe. Insignificant dark wizards fought for the position of the dark lord in power, and so far, none have succeeded. None... except for one. Now the members of the Order of the Phoenix find themselves dealing with past mysteries and dangers perhaps more perilous than before. Post-Hogwarts.
Dark Phoenix Rising Prologue05/07/2004
Sequel to The Legend of the Phoenix Well.
Lord Voldemort has been defeated, but a new dark lord has risen. The Order of the Phoenix finds itself facing a new darkness, perhaps impossible to defeat. Chapter One: In which we meet Maia Potter, the obedient girl who loves trashy romance novels. Also, where Maia meets the exceedingly rude Xavier Malfoy, where chaos ensues.
Chapter two: In which the boy reaches Knockturn Alley, Draco shows how he really can't speak Spanish, we learn a bit about Matteo and his fantasies, and Xavier finds a friend.
In this chapter: Xavier and Theo get caught (kind of obvious that they would be), Draco is insulted repeatedly by Mr. Borgin, and the identity of the boy is revealed in a Mundungus Fletcher-like way. And the boy's quite confused.
Sequel to [URL=http://www.schnoogle.com/authors/amethystphoenix/LPW01.html[/URL].